Welcome to CHUBBY BUBBLEPOP world ! World of fun and craziness ! Have Fun !

Saturday, March 5

FT Island ^^

kekeke ^^

I Think I Already Fell in Love with..........

FT ISLAND ^^



I Fell in Love with All The Member ^^
kekeke [if u don't want to be crazy like me.....just ignore me ^^]

especially my....
Lee JaeJin ^^ [jaejinnie ^^]

i heart jaejinnie ^^





i really adored jaejin-oppa ^^
sometimes i felt my heart pounded when i see his pictures ^^

i don't know what you happen if i meet him in real life ^^

mybe I DIED THERE ON THE SPOT ^^

ne ^^ never mind [im jumping!!] i wanna go to Korea!!
i wanna meet jaejin-oppa !!

*faint*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*wake up*
ne =="

what happen *knock own head*

kekeke xP
never mind!

ne....i don't want to just introduce jaejin oppa *heart pounded*

kekekee ^^

Lee Hongki [my second bias ^^]




ne ^^
hot right ^^

i love u hongki-oppa ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song Seunghyun ^^

ne ^^

wanna know something ^^

all my friends call him FTI Bad Boy ^^
kekekeke ^^ because he looks serious kekeke^^ but still cute ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Choi Jong Hoon ^^

ne ^^

almost all my friends were CRAZY FOR HIM ^^

jong hoon-oppa is just so cute ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Choi Minhwan [my hwannie!! ^^]


kekeke xP..

hwannie-oppa is sooo CUTE

wnna know something ^^
when the first time i know and love FTI...

i don't know which to pick as my FTI bias ^^

between hwannie ^^ and jaejinnie ^^

but FINALLY I PICK JAEJINNIE ^^
AND I'M LOVING HIM ^^

kekeke ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ne ^^ my blurbs is soo long ^^ kekekeke

anyway !!

I LOVE AND HEART FT ISLAND !!!

I'M A TRUE PRIMADONNA !!

LET ME BE ONE !!

anyway! enjoy my blurbs and song too ^^ kekeke ^^xP

No comments:

Post a Comment