Welcome to CHUBBY BUBBLEPOP world ! World of fun and craziness ! Have Fun !

Tuesday, March 15

4Minute ^^








ne ^^
hye everyone ^^

today..my blurbs is about .....

4minute ........ ^^

i really like this girl group so much ^^
because the music is so me ^^

kekeke xP
i also had my bias on 4minute ^^

[i had bias in all group/band i like]

here is she ....[drum roll ^^]

Nam JiHyun ^^

is she cute ^^
i think she is cutest in 4minute ^^ her aegyo is working ^^ kekekeke xP

ne ^^ my friend, A******* is almost look alike her ^^
she is so lucky to look alike jihyun-unnie ^^ i'm very envy ^^

ne ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and now i'm gonna introduce u other 4minute member ^^

ne ^^
[drum rolls]


Kim Hyuna ^^

besides jihyun-unnie....i also like hyuna-unnie....

i think she also beautiful...i love watching her in Invincible Youth....
she's so funny ^^






Heo Gayoon ^^

i think she is so beautiful ^^

she is the main vocalist of 4minute and her voice is SUPERB ^^







Jeon JiYoon

Jiyoon-unnie is the lead vocalist and rapper ^^

my sister love her a lot...also my brother ==" [that's actually really annoying]







and finally Kwon Sohyun

aigoo ^^ Sohyun-unnie really love to self cam ^^

just like me XPP

i think she is cute maknae ^^ like Seohyun-unnie [Girls' Generation] and Suzy-unnie [miss A]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think that's the end of my blurbs for 4minute ^^

I really love their song ^^ 
here is the list of my favorite 4minute song ^^ [if u click on the link..u will watching their mv]






[it's actually Hyuna single featuring Jun Hyung-oppa from BEAST]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION ^^

What do you think bout my blog now???

Is it good?? 

Or

Is it Not??

Tell Me !! 

I need improvement ^^ 

Please ^^

I think that's all for tonight ^^

Tomorrow ... I will post bout BEAST ^^

YEAH.....BEAST....I'M ALSO A B2UTY ^^

LOVE YOU GUYS ^^

SARANGHAEYO ^^ *makes heart with hand*



No comments:

Post a Comment